Sunday, September 23, 2012

She's at it again. . .

Okay, I'm back. It's been a couple of years, I guess. . . bought a Road King, took it down the Blue Ridge, got my pic taken by Killboy mid-Dragon, ate a lot of biscuits and gravy, it was hilarious. Traded it for a stunning Road King sidecar rig, did all the proper mods, it was f'in' horrible as a regular rider. The last day of July this year, I bought a 2011 H-D XR1200X with 1300 miles on it and have commuted to work on it every day since, about 3000 miles so far, it's a very useful motorcycle. Oh, yes, I still have the '01 XL1200S, it's too much fun to get rid of, even if it beats me up too much on long rides.

AND Fat Bottom Girls Racing is back in business. Mary decided to go back racing in May, and she got the RD400 ready to go. I picked up a '79 SR500 that I would have had ready to go for the last couple of USCRA events if the summer hadn't been so stunning and I couldn't see spending it in the barn. Lots of stories to tell already, and hopefully, I'll work through a few of them here.

No comments:

Post a Comment